Friday, November 28, 2008

 

Second Day Report From Home


Okay, I am back online with my second day report from LA. Glad my sis and bros made it home safely and are having a great time!...Hate to brag, but I am so proud of myself! I haven't had a single potty accident, and I am using the doggie door on my own. Learned it on the third try - took me less than 2 minutes!
Mama says I am very smart, and that I got a great headstart at the Zims.










Papa says I am a very kind and gentle boy.








And they all agree I am handsome.

Kellyn and Jim predict I am going to look like Cousin Wally. What do you think?




The second day I played and played...








...had a ball!







Oh, did I mention that Mama believes in good manners and early education? So tomorrow I have an admission interview for Puppy School. They want to see if I am suitable... ???!!!... Well, a dog has to do what a dog has to do...

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?