Thursday, January 19, 2006

 

Holy molly! ... It's huge!



My new home is BIG, too big for a walking tour, so I opted for a double-decker ride...


And I thought I'd lived in a Palace before!



It did not take me long to figure out that my new bed was portable...

So I quickly moved it to my liking - right in the middle of the traffic...

Can you tell it's really cozy?






















Of course, the day would have been incomplete without a tug-of-war with Irina's pajamas...




Who is Irina?.. My new two-legged sis... she is so-o-o cool!!!

I promise to write more upon hearing from you, bros and sis... after I catch a few Z-Z-Z...




Comments:
Very good .
 
Blue Elvis, what have you been up to? We haven't heard from you in awhile!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?